Staff Nurse Obstetrics | Pool
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Pool Position Staff Nurse OB at Vail Health
Video Clip: Vail Health people speak about Vail Health as their second home
About the Position: Pool Position Staff Nurse - Obstetrics
The Obstetrics Unit at Vail Health
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Payroll deduct for ski pass
- Nights: 7 PM - 7 AM, 12-hour shifts
- One-year clinical experience required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) certification, required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association, required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Safety (ACLS) certification, required.
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health provides a wide array of services and access points including:
- Beaver Creek Medical Center
- Urgent care clinics in Avon and Gypsum
- Edwards Medical Campus
- Eagle Healthcare Center
- Multispecialty clinic in Frisco
- Howard Head Sports Medicine offers physical therapy services at 10 locations and works closely with our internationally renowned orthopaedic partners at The Steadman Clinic and Vail-Summit Orthopaedics.
- Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center and Sonnenalp Breast Center are the region’s only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.