PACU Registered Nurse | FT
Type: Full Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
PRN PACU Recovery RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer
Watch this video to know WHO IS GERALD CHAMPION
About the Position
As a member of Gerald Champion Surgical and Post Surgical team, the PACU RN works with surgeons, anesthesiologists and surgical staff and other personnel to provide care in the PACU; provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient teams personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the pre-operative, intra-operative and immediately post-operative phase.
- Participates in direct patient care; analyzes and interprets patient-specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation and utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost-efficient patient care.
- Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains a safe patient environment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
8AM to 5PM
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.