Registered Nurse - Obstetrics | Nights
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Part Time
Location: Vail, CO
Part-time Position Staff Nurse OB at Vail Health
Video Clip: Vail Health people speak about Vail Health as their second home
About the Position: Part-time Position Staff Nurse OB | Nights
Uniqueness of Opportunity
Vail Health offers rewarding healthcare careers near North America’s finest mountain communities.
We are seeking compassionate professionals for our:
- 56-bed Hospital
- Urgent Care clinics
- Vail Health clinics,
- Emergency Department
- Surgery Centers
- Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Shaw Cancer Center
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Payroll deduct for ski pass
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Night shift
- One-year clinical experience required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association, required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) certification, required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Safety (ACLS) certification, required.
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health provides a wide array of services and access points including:
- Beaver Creek Medical Center
- Urgent care clinics in Avon and Gypsum
- Edwards Medical Campus
- Eagle Healthcare Center
- Multispecialty clinic in Frisco
- Howard Head Sports Medicine offers physical therapy services at 10 locations and works closely with our internationally renowned orthopaedic partners at The Steadman Clinic and Vail-Summit Orthopaedics.
- Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center and Sonnenalp Breast Center are the region’s only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.