OR Registered Nurse | Days
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Our nonprofit community health care organization is offering a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced Operating Room Staff Nurses
No Call, No Holidays, Quarterly Bonus, Ski-Pass
Video Clip: Vail Valley Surgery Center nurses speak about the OR opportunity at VVSC
About the Position: Operating Room Staff Nurse | Full-time | Day Shift
An operating room staff nurse at Vail Health Surgery Center assumes responsibility and accountability for providing high-quality nursing care to patients and their families. Expert, compassionate, and individualized nursing care for patients and families is expected. Operating room staff nurses collaborate with providers, staff, and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes. As a staff nurse in the operating room, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology alongside world-class orthopedic surgeons and a dedicated team of surgical nurses in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Work with USA Olympic Team Surgeons
- VVSC specializes in Orthopedics, Pain Management, and Gastroenterology
- Quarterly Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Ski pass
- Quarterly bonuses for meeting quality metrics
- Huge sign-on bonus for experienced nurses
- Days only, No nights
- No calls / No holidays
- One-year clinical experience required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world. Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors and accredited by the Joint Commission. Additionally, the Vail Health emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. A helipad is close by for necessary medical transports.
Not interested in Vail Valley Surgical Center?
Vail Health offers rewarding healthcare careers near North America’s finest mountain communities. We are also seeking compassionate professionals for our:
- 56-bed Hospital
- Urgent Care clinics
- Vail Health clinics
- Emergency Department
- Surgery Centers
- Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Shaw Cancer Center
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.