ICCU RN | Nights
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Location: Sheridan, WY
ICCU Registered Nurse at Sheridan Memorial Hospital
Watch Part 2 of Molly Morgan, ICU RN interview:
Culture and State of the art facilities at Sheridan Memorial Hospital
About the Position
Provides direct and indirect professional nursing care for patients in the Intensive Care Unit. May work in other units as oriented/assigned. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Provides direct patient care to Intensive Care patient populations.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition or response to treatment.
- Detail-oriented, strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Disclaimer: The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed within this position.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Sheridan Memorial Hospital has various job opportunities available. Should you choose to join our workforce, you will be among co-workers who are friendly, compassionate, caring and courteous. At Sheridan Memorial Hospital, the focus is on providing the most positive patient experience possible.
Video Clip: CNO's support to SMH Nurses | Charlotte Mather, RN, MBA, FACHE, CNO
- "Working on Wellness"
- W.O.W. - Program focuses on supporting the overall health and well-being of our employees knowing that being our individual best contributes to excellent care for our patients and their families.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
- Shift differential
- Comprehensive on-site education
- Certification programs
- Opportunity for cross-training in many areas of the hospital
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hospital Services Discount
Molly Morgan, RN interview about
A Day in the life of an ICU Nurse at Sheridan Memorial Hospital
- Current, unrestricted Wyoming RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years acute care experience.
- Specialty certification, ACLS, PALS, BCLS and TNCC required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About Sheridan Memorial Hospital
When people think of excellent healthcare, they think of Sheridan
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is a progressive, state-of-the-art facility nestled beneath the Big Horn Mountains in beautiful Northeast Wyoming. Founded over 100 years ago, Sheridan Memorial is licensed for 88 beds with over 60 physicians who provide primary medical care and specialty care in more than 15 areas. We are proud of our more than 600 employees who provide personalized, patient-centered care in a healing environment. When people think of excellent healthcare, they think of Sheridan.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.