Family Nurse Practitioner
Department: Nurse Practitioner
Type: Full Time
Location: Media, PA
RediClinic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, one of the nation's largest pharmacy chains. As a leader in convenient care, RediClinc provides our communities with high quality and affordable health care for patients 18 months and older.
Our beautiful clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid locations. Opening our first clinic in 2005, we are thrilled to have had the opportunity to treat over 2 million patients!
Family Nurse Practitioners practice autonomously while being guided by evidence based medicine and receiving tremendous support from clinical leadership. As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner, you will asses the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older and provide a number of preventive services. You will diagnose and treat routine medical conditions while also providing health education and referrals as needed.
- 3.5 day work week
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance and more!
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality care to walk-in patients at designated clinics by following evidence based medicine
- Treat a variety of acute episodic illnesses and provide preventive services for patients 18 months and older
- Provide referrals and patient education as needed
- Promote RediClinic throughout the community
- Work with clinical leadership to ensure patient satisfaction
Skills & Experience:
- Licensed or in the process of being licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Board certified by ANCC or AANP
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Committed to the health and wellbeing of their patients
- Ability to work proactively with leadership and fellow team members
RediClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.