Operating Room Registered Nurse
Title: Operating Room Registered Nurse
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
About the Position
Pine Creek Medical Center, a private physician-owned and operated acute care hospital, is searching for experienced, motivated, proactive, and dependable OR Registered Nurses working Monday through Friday (and taking call as scheduled, including weekends).
Pine Creek Medical Center has well trained staff that works effectively as a team. Consider the opportunity to assist with the growth of this facility as we add three additional ORs and additional programs.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality health care through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve.
We pride ourselves on incorporating our values into everything that we do. Every doctor, nurse, and staff member strives to work with dignity, compassion, excellence, and integrity.
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic medical consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- Voluntary Benefits
The mission of Pine Creek Medical Center is to deliver the finest quality care with compassion and kindness while providing for the personalized needs of our patients and their families. We serve more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the OR as an RN; or graduate nurse with 2 years’ experience as surgical tech.
- Experience in Ortho and spine preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
- Current ACLS training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
- Current PALS training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
- CNOR preferred.
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
As a “Center of Medical Excellence,” Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the new hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. Pine Creek Medical Center is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging, surgical environment control, and communications technology.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.