Director of Quality - RN
Title: Director of Quality - RN
Department: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
About the Position
Pine Creek Medical Center, a fast-paced acute care hospital, is searching for a Director of Quality that will be responsible for leading the Quality department team. The Quality Department functions include education, performance improvement, regulatory survey readiness, patient safety, case management, utilization management, infection control, employee health and data reporting (to various agencies).
Pine Creek Medical Center has well trained staff that works effectively as a team. We specialize in Orthopedics, Spine and Bariatrics while performing many other elective surgeries.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality health care through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve.
We pride ourselves on incorporating our values into everything that we do. Every doctor, nurse, and staff member strives to work with dignity, compassion, excellence, and integrity.
- Immediate eligibility of Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with 100% matching contributions with immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic medical consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years hospital experience and at least 2 years in Quality preferred.
- Prior experience with TJC, State and CMS surveys.
- BLS training required.
- CPHQ, CMSA or CCMC preferred but not required.
- Certified Infection Control preferred not required (e.g., CIC).
- Maintains professional competence through seminars, conferences, and membership in professional organizations.
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
As a “Center of Medical Excellence,” Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the new hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. Pine Creek Medical Center is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging, surgical environment control, and communications technology.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.